Wednesday 28 August 2013

TERRIFIC ENGLISH

Here are some of the best spoken English known to mankind:-

1. Boys to the right, girls to the left and others follow me

2. Open the doors of the windows and let the atmosphere come in

3. Everyone form a straight circle

4. Absentees stand up

5. I have 2 daughters, both are girls

6. Ssh! The principal just passed away

7. There is no wind in the ball

8. Go and understand the tree

9. I saw you three in doubles on a cycle

10. The girl with the mirror (specs), please come here

11. You three should stand together, separately

12. Rotate the ground 3 times

13. Rain is Raining

14. Call your parents, especially mom and dad

15. Why you are staring at that monkey, when I'm in front of you?

16. I am wearing barefoot


17. Will you hang the calendar or else I'll hang myself

18. Please give me a blue pen of any colour


19. Why are you so late? Say yes or no

20. Boys no problem with T-shirts. Girls, next time I see you without T-shirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment